It’s the game The New York Times called a “Sensation,” and Cosmopolitan said “will be the best dollar you’ve spent.” Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game by Ellen DeGeneres and is one of the best games to play with friends! Now available to play through Facetime – where you can play with friends and family all over the world!
Do you love playing charades games? Heads Up! is just that, a fun twist on charades! Just guess the word that’s on your head as your friends shout clues your way during 60 seconds of guessing glory! From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents – the game categories are endless and the fun is unstoppable.!
Choose from one of many exciting game decks like Harry Potter, Friends, and Marvel, or create a category all your own!
How to play Heads Up?
Pick a category – check! One player holds the phone to their glorious forehead like a headband, and 3, 2, 1! Go! Guess the words on the screen as your friends excitedly shout out clues. Got an answer right? Ding! Tilt your head down and keep on ruling this guessing game, you genius! Can’t guess what it is? Don’t stress! Just tilt your head up and skip to a new word! It’s that simple. So just download, grab a group of friends, and let the party games begin!
Heads Up! Game Features:
– Play with friends, family, or hundreds of players at once!
– Draw a new game card simply by tilting your phone!
– Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook
– Like to play games on zoom? Take your Heads Up game online
– Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 40+themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
Card Decks include:
– And lots more!
Game night fans, your new favorite charades app is here! What are you waiting for? Download today!
1. Ad Choices: policies.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoice
3. Do Not Sell My Personal Information: privacycenter.wb.com/do-not-sell
Embedded webview is needed to display the opened hyperlink to the Privacy Center