It’s important to note that using unlicensed streaming apps to watch movies and TV shows can be illegal in many countries, and can also pose a security risk to your device. It’s always best to use legal, licensed streaming services to watch movies and TV shows. There are many legitimate streaming services available that offer a wide range of movies and TV shows to choose from, and most of them have apps that can be downloaded from the App Store.
Features Of MovieBox For iOS:-
- A large library of movies and TV shows: MovieBox allowed users to browse and search for movies and TV shows from a variety of genres.
- Multiple streaming options: MovieBox offered multiple streaming options, allowing users to choose the quality and size of the video they wanted to watch.
- User-friendly interface: The app had a simple and intuitive interface, making it easy for users to navigate and find the content they wanted to watch.
- Regular updates: MovieBox was known for regularly updating its library with new movies and TV shows.
It’s important to note that MovieBox has been shut down and is no longer available for download. It’s always best to use legal, licensed streaming services to watch movies and TV shows.
Our app is not a full movie streaming service. Full-length movies are not available within the app.
You need to download your own movies and videos to your device with the app (via Dropbox) to watch them offline anywhere.
Otherwise, we make it easy for you. For a wide catalog of MovieBox (not playing now in theaters), you will find a direct link to buy in iTunes Store (button is below in the movie information page, rates apply).
– This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb
– All movie information and images are from tmdb.org licensed under CC BY-NC 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/)
MovieBox For iOS Download Latest Version IPA for iOS
IN-APP PURCHASE, SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS:
We offer non-consumable in-app purchase and auto-renewing subscription options:
– Subscriptions length: monthly, Yearly
– These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– You will be able to access the full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
– Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original “one month” unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
– You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
– You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
– Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
iPhone 5s iOS 11.4
iPhone 6 iOS 10.3.3
iPhone 6s iOS 11.0
iPhone SE iOS 11.4
iPhone 7 iOS 11.3.1
iPhone 8 iOS 11.4.1
iPhone X iOS 12.0
iPhone XS iOS 12.0
iPhone XS Max iOS 12.0 and 13