True Skate v1.5.48
The Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.
1 game in 80 countries. Loved by skaters all over the world.
Touch Arcade review – 4.5/5 – “True skate is clearly something special”
Note: It comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
– Realistic touch based physics.
– Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
– Drag your finger on the ground to push.
– A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
– Slow motion.
– User challenges
– Replay sharing
– Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
– Additional skateparks and locations.
– Street League Skateboarding courses.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
– Unlock all missions.
– Unlimited slow motion.
– Unlimited board image changes.
– Unlimited wheel color changes.
– Unlock lists.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip,
- The long awaited launch of True Skate Sandbox is here.
- True Skate Sandbox enables you to create your True Skate experience the way you want it. Create your own skateboard, skatepark, physics, apparel and shoes!
- The 3D graphics are a notable element with lifelike obstacles, lots of natural-looking light sources, and shadows, which shows the game’s very high frame rate. Besides, the sound is also great, especially for each kick to go faster on the road and the noise when rubbing between the skateboard and the ground or metal rails.
No buttons exist in the control system of True Skate, so the player will need to swipe the skateboard to increase speed, then tap and drag sideways to make the skateboard rotate. Not only do you control the skateboard on the flat road of the ski park, but you also have to control it through the bumpy and difficult sections such as rails, stairs, ramps. You can do it! Perform tricks by swiping at different angles of the skateboard, depending on what you want to do to create expert flips or nollies.